Sunday, August 5, 2007

Coming out of hiding!

OK, so I know this blog is unfinished. And I know that I have been home a whole week now - but that is just it - I am home and my head is so stuffed full of memories, that it is really hard to fish them out in any sort of order. People keep asking - did I have a good time and mostly I end up saying (in an ever so slightly crazy way) - "It was fantastic" and that is where I leave it 'cause if I try to say any more it will be like opening the flood gates and I won't be able to stop talking. But now maybe it is time to try and at least finish off journalling the last couple of days. After that there are loads of people to say thank you to and then maybe I will use this space to try and untangle what all this has meant for me and for my future ministry. And wh knows where that might lead!

1 comment:

Peter said...

And perhaps the most fun is that you can untangle the ideas by physically bouncing them off your husband instead of chucking things at each other over cyber space. Thamnk you for the privilege,(I'm sure it will be good for me too)
Peter.